Friday, August 17, 2007

Hello again

Wow, has it already been over a month since I last blogged? I have been so busy.

In the last month, my parents left me and went to someplace called Turkey. I stayed with some nice German people and pretended to learn some of their words. Then I came home for 2 days and my mom left to go to California. My dad left to go do some training, so I went over to my friend Christine's house. I had a great time there for the week. Then my dad came home and I hung out with him for the next week. Then I drove with him to meet my mom in Wiesbaden where we hung out for the weekend, and guess who was there?!! My best friend TIGGER!! We all came back on Sunday and just when I thought my life was going to get back to normal, my friend Marley came over. She keeps telling me that her mom is coming back to pick her up this weekend, but I keep insisting that I could swear she's not coming for another month. It's fun to mess with her.

Anyways, my mom is super happy today. Something about DSL finally working after 3 months of dealing with Deutsche Telekom. She tells me that this will make it easier and faster for me to blog and post pictures. I didn't want to tell her before and make her feel bad, but it used to take SOOOO long to post pictures here. I am going to try out this DSL thing now and post an old picture of me and Tigger.

Well, that wasn't all that fast, but my mom explained to me that we only have DSL light. I guess you can't get the super high speed stuff when you live in a teeny village of only 400 people. However, it is better than dial up! By the way, that cat in the picture is Tigger's sister Calypso. He is like no cat I have ever met before because he actually lets me play with him. I love it!!

Below are more pictures of the magical time that I got to share my bed with both Tigger and Calypso.

1 comment:

Quinta said...

Wow - you had a busy month!! You have so many nice friends!! Bella is my best friend but she doesn't like it when I try to nap on her like you get to do with your friends.

Love,

Quinta!!