Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My organized toys

Today I heard my mom talking to my Aunt Amber on the phone. She was saying something about organizing cabinets and blogging. That got me thinking that #1. I should write in my blog today and #2. I should organize my toys. (I don't have any cabinets to organize, but I think it sometimes it gives me a good feeling when my toys are all in once place). I had to make 2 piles since some of my toys are upstairs and some are downstairs.









Also, I had a super exciting day last week. My dad came home from work loaded down with packages. One package had some boring bracelet thing for my mom, but the other 2 were great! In one package, there were some more boring things for my parents, but there was a big bag of treats for me! My grandparents are really nice to me. They are the ones who sent me those treats. They always try to send me treats or a new toy to play with. The other box had a brand new red collar for me, a new frisbee for me, and a new rawhide bone, just like the ones mom and dad used to get for me at Costco. All of those were from PetSmart. They must really like me too. I have no idea how they knew I needed a new frisbee.

Anyways, I have been proudly wearing my pretty new collar all week, and I carry my new bone everywhere. I really don't like to let it out of my sight.


I hear that my other grandparents are coming to visit me tomorrow. I think I will try and show them how to play with my new frisbee. I showed my Uncle Ed last weekend and he caught on really well. I think I will have a fun week.

2 comments:

Bella said...

You look really pretty in red. I look pretty in my red sweaters.

Quinta is totally jealous of your bone. She like to organize her annoying plastic bottles outside. (I refuse to call them toys.) She puts them all in her outside bed (my former hut).

Love,

BELLA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie...
I love your new collar. I can't wait to meet you because you look fun to play with. I hear that I probably will be more likely to meet you because you may be coming to my country soon! Maybe you can teach me to play with a frisbee....I don't really get it now.
I got a new collar today too....and a new toy. I cannot wear them yet because I still have my cone on. I will post pictures of my new USC bandana soon!!!
Love,
Bastain