Sunday, April 1, 2007

Waiting...


Yesterday my mom told me that my dad was coming home from work. Usually when she tells me this, I only have time to wag my tail like crazy, turn in a couple of circles, go and grab my nearest toy, run down and up the stairs, and then he comes in the front door. Well yesterday my mom must have been a little crazy because when she told me that, I did my routine a couple of times...maybe even three times and still nobody showed up. So I sat down and pouted for a bit while I thought about what I could do next. Then I had an idea, I could go look out the window to see his car drive down the street and park in the driveway. I only had to do that twice, and he appeared! Then I had to frantically do my routine once more before I could go greet him. Now he's back home and all is well.

No comments: